The morgue is full: the mayor of Melitopol said that the city has become a “hub” for the “two hundredth” invaders
Melitopol, Zaporozhye region, is still under temporary occupation. Russian invaders bring the bodies of their dead soldiers there.
This was announced by the mayor of Melitopol, Ivan Fedorov, on the air of the national telethon, Channel 24 informs. According to him, the local morgue is simply filled with the bodies of the invaders.
Melitopol has become a “hub” for the Russian “two hundred”
As Fedorov said, now the invaders are afraid to throw their equipment near Melitopol, because the locals are resisting. Therefore, the invaders unload weapons in the vicinity of the city.
The mayor noted that Melitopol had become a “hub” for the “two hundredth” invaders.
They suffer big losses. A few days ago they brought a whole truckload of bodies to the city morgue in Melitopol and dumped them out. As a result, the morgue was completely filled up, – said Fedorov.
According to the mayor, the situation is similar in Tokmok. Locals say that the invaders are brought to the Zaporozhye front line like cannon fodder and thrown to Vasilyevka. The invaders realize they don't have long to live.
“Four wagons with refrigerators passed from Tokmak. Thus, the invaders are trying to take the bodies out of the Zaporozhye front line,” the mayor stressed.
What is the current situation in Melitopol: latest news
- On January 9, a full truckload of liquidated Russian soldiers was brought to the local morgue.
- Currently, hospitals are overflowing with wounded invaders. They were brought from Vasilyevka and other settlements north of Melitopol.
- Recently, a powerful explosion was heard between the villages of Mirny and Severny in the Melitopol region. After that, the invaders began to panic. Because it arrived at the location of the invaders.
- On the eve of the New Year, it became known that Russian troops were moving in the occupied Melitopol. Local residents say that there are more invaders in the city.
- By the way, on January 4, in the Zaporozhye region, the occupiers restricted the free movement of local residents.
- Now, to travel outside the settlements of the Zaporozhye region, you will need to get a pass at the so-called “command's office”.