The occupiers shot 2 buses with people in the Kharkiv region: the crime became known only now

news

Invaders shot 2 buses with people in Kharkiv region: the crime became known only now< /p>

Russian invaders shot down buses with civilians during the occupation of Borovaya, Kharkov region. This happened on the first day of the capture.

Currently, law enforcement officers are collecting evidence of the Russian crime. Criminal proceedings have been opened.

Occupiers shot at buses with people

The tragedy occurred on April 14, 2022. On the first day of the occupation of the village of Borovaya, the Russian invaders shot down two buses with civilians.

At first they let cars through, but two minibuses that were moving in a convoy were shot. Everyone saw that they were civilians. The execution took place with the use of heavy machine guns mounted on an armored personnel carrier, and then finished off with firearms – Kalashnikov assault rifles, – said the head of the investigative department Sergei Bolvinov.

Fire truck driver Andrei Savchenko noted that due to the large amount of enemy equipment, the rescuers could not reach the wounded, but nevertheless took them to the local hospital.

It was impossible to bury the dead right away, because the occupying authorities did not allow it.

Currently, the remains of the bodies have been seized. Also, personal belongings of the dead were seized from the burial place. They will be handed over for examination.

Criminal proceedings were opened under the article on violation of the laws and customs of war. The sanction of the article provides for imprisonment for a term of 10 to 15 years or life imprisonment. cke-markup”>The occupiers shot a family with children

The head of the Zaporizhia OVA Starukh previously said that in the occupied region, enemy soldiers shot a whole family, including children.

“In one of communities shot a whole family – parents and two minor children,” the head of the region said.

Leave a Reply