The Russians fired mortars 8 times on the border areas of Chernihiv and Sumy regions
Russians fired mortars on the border areas of Chernihiv and Sumy regions 8 times with mortars/collage 24 channels
Russian Armed Forces continue to shell the borders of Chernihiv and Sumy regions. The aggressor's troops are preparing from mortars.
Invaders fired 120 mm mortars
The fact that Russia continues to shell the border areas of the Sumy and Chernihiv regions was reported in the press service of the State border service of Ukraine.
They said that Russian troops fired about 8 shots from a 120 mm mortar. Also, single unaimed shots were recorded within the Chernihiv and Sumy regions at night.
The enemy continues shelling the border areas of Chernihiv and Sumy regions. The enemy fired about 8 shots from a 120 mm mortar. Also during the night, single unaimed shots were recorded on the territory of Ukraine within the Chernihiv and Sumy regions, the border guards said in a statement.
In support of the shelling, the Ukrainian border guards showed photos of the consequences of the shelling of Russia.
< strong>Consequences of the shelling of the border areas of the Chernihiv and Sumy regions/Photo by the GNSU
Russia is shelling the borders of Chernihiv and Sumy regions: what is known
- The Russian armed forces regularly resort to provocations in Sumy and Chernihiv regions , from where they were knocked out by Ukrainian defenders and defenders.
- In May, Russia increased the number of shelling and provocations. In particular, on May 16, an enemy DRG tried to enter the Sumy region, as a result of which the Ukrainian border guards had to engage in battle with the enemy. Unfortunately, a Ukrainian border guard died.
- On May 16, Russian infidels launched six attacks on the border areas of the Sumy and Chernihiv regions.
- On May 17, Russian troops increased the number of attacks, inflicting more than 70 attacks on the Sumy region . Infidels also started a battle in the north of the Shostka region.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine managed to stop the occupiers, who again tried to break through the Ukrainian border. Despite this, the shelling continued on the evening of May 17.
- On May 18, the Russians fired mortars and artillery at the Shostka district. Kafirs traditionally fired from their own territory. In total, during May 18, the aggressor troops shelled Sumy and Chernihiv regions 7 times.
- On May 19, it was again restless in the Sumy region. All evening Russian infidels shelled the territory along the border.