The Russians have serious problems: a military expert assessed the reserves of the enemy
Occupiers in the Kherson region/Illustrative photo/Collage of Channel 24
The Russian army has lost more than 40 thousand of its soldiers and hundreds of pieces of equipment. Therefore, the enemy army is demoralized, especially due to problems with reserves.
About this on the air of Channel 24said Alexander Musienko, head of the Center for Military Legal Research. Moreover, the Armed Forces of Ukraine daily help the occupiers to get rid of their rubbish. Yes, they lost almost 50% of their personnel involved in a full-scale war against Ukraine.
According to him, now the Russians really have serious problems with resources. The fact is that those Russian units that are present are increasingly being promised rotation – they suffer losses, and their morale is low. However, they do not have time to gather enough strength for this.
Interestingly, for example, there is information that regular police forces, even retired ones, will now be sent to fight – noted Musienko.
And he added that the paradox of the situation is that Russia boasts of a seemingly huge mobilization potential, but in reality it is not. Now they are trying to collect these reserves throughout the country.
In addition, some military refuse to go to fight. And not because they suddenly realized what crimes their army is committing against the Ukrainians. The main reason is that they are afraid to die and complain about unpaid money and “bad dry rations”, the specialist added.
Musienko assessed the enemy's reserves: watch the video
Note that more than 40,000 Russians have already liquidated the Armed Forces of Ukraine. In general, on February 24, the total losses of Russia in the war against Ukraine amounted to:
- personnel – 40,070 (+200) people liquidated;
- tanks – 1738 (+1) units;
- armored fighting vehicles – 3971 (+12) units;
- artillery systems – 883 (+3) units;
- MLRS – 258 units and much more other.
Problems with logistics across the Antonovsky bridge
- On the evening of July 26, the Armed Forces of Ukraine launched powerful strikes on the Antonovsky bridge in Kherson. It serves as a crossing connecting Kherson with the occupied parts of the Left Bank.
- As a result of the attack by the Ukrainian military, the Antonovsky bridge was significantly damaged. Therefore, the invaders may have big problems with logistics, because it was through this bridge that the enemy could provide or even withdraw his troops from the occupied territory to the west of the Dnieper River.