On the night of May 25, the Russians attacked Krasnopolye./Channel 24 collage
On the night of May 25, the Russian invaders once again attacked Krasnopol in the Sumy region. Because of this, the houses of local residents were damaged.
Consequences of a cynical attack on a civilian village
The Russians launched a missile attack on Krasnopol for about an hour night. According to preliminary data, a missile was fired from an aircraft.
Enemy aircraft did not cross the borders of Ukraine, that is, the attack was carried out from Russia.
As a result of shelling, about 20 houses of local residents were damaged. The infidels also destroyed power lines. Because of this, half of the village was left without electricity.
According to preliminary data, there were no casualties among the population.
Consequences of the shelling of Krasnopolye/Photo from Dmitry Zhivitsky's telegram
Previous shelling of the Sumy region
- Despite the fact that the enemy troops left the territory of the Sumy region, it is still dangerous in the region. After all, kafirs shell the region from their territory almost every day.
- On May 24, only one hour later, enemy troops fired at the border settlements of the Sumy region 15 times. Fire was opened from mortars towards the villages of Boyaro-Lezhachi and Tovstodubovo. According to preliminary data, there are no casualties.
- On May 23, infidels opened fire from mortars and artillery on the village of Mezenovka from their territory. Therefore, a fire broke out in the old stable. Windows were shattered in residential buildings and fences were spotted. Fortunately, none of the local residents were killed or injured.
- On the night of May 23, the enemy came from aviation in Belopolye. As a result of the attack, 11 houses were seriously damaged.
The latest news about the war in Ukraine
- During the three months of a full-scale war in Ukraine, the actions of Russian invaders killed, at least 238 children.