The Russians tortured 7 people and brutally executed them: another mass grave was found near Bucha
Another mass grave was found near Bucha/channel 24 collage
Third month after the de-occupation, places of mass graves of civilians continue to be identified in the Kyiv region. Another mass grave was discovered in the Buchansky district, in which 7 bodies were found.
Many victims had their hands tied and shot through their knees
Andriy Nebitov, head of the Kyiv region police, said that on June 13, near the village of Mirotskoye in the Buchansky district, a mass grave of executed civilians was discovered.
It is reported that a mass grave was found at the positions of Russian soldiers. Andrei Nebitov said that 7 civilians were buried in a mass grave, which the Russians tortured and then brutally executed with shots to the head.
Another mass grave was found near Bucha/Police photo
According to the police chief of the Kiev region, many victims had their hands tied and shot through their knees.
Now we are working on the identification of the dead. These are the next sadistic crimes of the Russian army in the Kyiv region,” Nebitov stated.
A mass grave of civilians was found near the village of Mirotskoye/Police photo< /p>
What is known about the atrocities of Russians in the Kyiv region
- In March, the Russian military temporarily occupied parts of the Kyiv region, in particular, Bucha, Irpin, Gostomel, Borodyanka. After the Armed Forces of Ukraine drove out the infidels, the consequences of the atrocities of the Russians began to be recorded on the territory of the Kiev region.
- The military from Russia tortured, raped, raped and brutally killed civilian Ukrainians. As of June 3, the bodies of 1314 local residents killed by Russian invaders were found in the Kyiv region.
- Since the beginning of Russia's full-scale aggression in Ukraine, the deaths of more than 12,000 civilians have been investigated. Another 1,200 bodies of dead Ukrainians have not yet been identified.
- Recently, the Ministry of Internal Affairs informed that more than 200 Ukrainians tortured by Russians have not yet been identified in the Kyiv region.
- Many world leaders have already visited the cities in the Kyiv region, which suffered from the Russians. The visits were made by the presidents of Poland and the Baltic states, the prime minister of Canada and the UN Secretary General and others.
- The atrocities of the Russians in the Kyiv region became the reason for increasing sanctions pressure on Russia, including the oil embargo. Also, due to the sadistic crimes of the Russian army, the peace talks between Ukraine and Russia were actually suspended.