The second rotation of the personnel of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant took place since the beginning of the occupation by Russia
The industrial site of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is cut off from Slavutich/Channel 24
В Slavutich On April 9, 51 employees of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant returned. They worked at the site of the station during its occupation by the Russian military.
In particular, 40 workers returned to Slavutych, who agreed to go to the occupied station for rotation. It happened on March 20.
Also, 11 people finally arrived to Slavutych, who had been working at the station since February 23. In total, instead of 12 hours, their shift lasted more than 1000.
It is already known that two workers who had been at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant since February 23 went home to the Ivankovsky district liberated from the enemy.
The second rotation of personnel since the beginning of the Chernobyl occupation took place. At present, there is not a single person at the site of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant who was at the station at the time of its capture, the message says.
“The industrial site of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant is cut off from Slavutych”
Since the beginning of the war, the Chernobyl industrial site has been cut off from Slavutych. The reason was the destruction of road bridges. In addition, the railway route through Belarus is not available.
Now the Administration and responsible divisions of SSE ChNPP are looking for alternative ways to make the rotation of personnel regular and as safe as possible.
Note! Ukrainian The flag at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant was raised on April 2. At the same time, 59 workers of the station, who survived the invasion of Russian invaders, sang the anthem of Ukraine.