The State Special Communications Service named 5 hacker groups most often attacking Ukraine
Russians are trying to attack Ukraine not only on the battlefield. Enemy hackers have almost tripled the number of cyberattacks.
Russian hackers are trying to gain an advantage in cyberspace. In the first quarter, 802 enemy attacks were registered – a year ago their number was 362.
Hacker groups attacking Ukraine
Special activity in attacks on Ukraine was shown by 5 hacker groups. All of them are connected with the Russian army or power structures.
Most of all hacker attacks on Ukraine were carried out by:
- UAC-0010 aka Armageddon (GammaLoad, GammaDrop, HarvesterX) – the FSB group ;
- UAC-0041 (AgentTesla, XLoader) – a group of hacktivists from Russia;
- UAC-0056 (Pandora hVNC, RemoteUtilities, GrimPlant, GraphSteel) – Russian cyberspies;
- UAC-0051 aka UNC1151 – a group with links to the Belarusian special services;
- AC-0028 aka APT28 – a GRU group.