Fresh losses of the occupiers/StratCom of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
According to the Strategic Communications Department of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, in a few days our soldiers liquidated several more invaders from the so-called 1st and 2nd Russian Army Corps.
Now on the page of the organization published a photo of 5 occupiers who went to fight against Ukraine. The names and titles of the current “200th” have also been assigned.
Commanders and chiefs: who were liquidated by the Armed Forces of Ukraine
According to the Stratcom, the “correct” occupiers of the so-called 1 and 2 AC of the Russian Armed Forces were joined by:
- commander of the company 7 7th Motorized Rifle Brigade 2 AK Kalimulin Airat from Bashkortostan;
- senior lieutenant 1 AK ROA city of Donetsk Andrey Petrikov;
- captain Dmitry Lysenko 3rd Motorized Rifle Brigade 1 AK, tanker;
- lieutenant Vitaly Kovalenko 1 AK ROA;
- platoon commander lieutenant Chkhun Denis3 SMRB 1 AK ROA;
It is noted that there is no time to identify everyone yet.
In the comments, they asked what was happening with the losses of 1 AK and 2 AK … So, I report: such a number that there is a lot to make public. Not even hundreds. Their mobilization was successful, as was the liquidation of those who took up arms against Ukraine. – Anatoliy Shtirlits commented on the losses of the enemy in the telegram channel.
Identified invaders/Photo by StratCom of the Armed Forces of Ukraine