They get a powerful slap in the face, – a military expert named 2 directions where the enemy is preparing attacks
Russian occupiers continue to carry out attacks in the East of Ukraine. However, the military of the Armed Forces of Ukraine give a powerful rebuff to the invaders.
Military expert Vladislav Seleznev told Channel 24 about this. According to him, the invaders are concentrating their efforts on attacks in the Donetsk region.
In particular, the enemy does not abandon attempts to storm the fortress city of Bakhmut. However, the occupying troops have no success.
The Russians have stepped up in 2 directions
As Seleznev said, the Russian invaders are also trying to intensify offensive efforts in 2 more directions.
- The invaders are trying to put pressure on Ukrainian positions near the city of Kremennaya, Luhansk region.
- Also, the enemy is trying to advance in the direction of Kupyansk, Kharkov region.
However, the Armed Forces of Ukraine are holding back enemy pressure. Moreover, the Ukrainian defenders do not hesitate to answer.
From time to time, the occupiers receive a very powerful slap in the face in these directions, after which they do not recover so quickly. – stressed the military expert.
Seleznev added that the units of the 76th air assault division of the Russian armed forces attacking in these directions are a very serious enemy.
Vladislav Seleznev spoke about the situation at the front: watch the video
APU destroy the enemy in huge numbers
So the situation on the front in eastern Ukraine remains very difficult, heavy fighting continues there.
But our defenders are holding out, holding the line and destroying enemies in huge numbers,” the military expert noted.
He added that this is good news. After all, the more Russian soldiers, as they broke into our land with weapons in their hands, we will destroy, the more effective the Ukrainian counteroffensive will be in the future.
The situation at the front: briefly
- The most difficult situation is now in the east of our country. Enemies are concentrated there in 5 directions. We are talking about Kupyansky, Limansky, Bakhmutsky, Avdeevsky and Shakhtyorsky directions.
- The invaders are trying to increase the defense of the temporarily occupied Crimea. In particular, the invaders are building fortifications.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled an enemy attack in the Luhansk region. The Russians tried to storm the Ukrainian positions near Kremennaya and Belogorovka.
- On February 25, enemy infantry went on the attack near Kremennaya. And a few days before that, the Ukrainian defenders repulsed the enemy’s tank offensive, and the equipment was burned.