They used a gas stove as a heater: two people died in a fire near Kiev

World News

 A gas stove was used as a heater: two people died in a fire near Kiev

A fire broke out in a private house near Kiev, which claimed the lives of two people. The doctors failed to save the man and the woman.

According to the Police of the Kiev region, a fire occurred in the urban-type settlement Makarov in a house located on Pervomayskaya Street.

Rescuers found out that during the fire there were two people in the house. The flames and strong smoke claimed the lives of a woman and a man.

According to preliminary data, the fire broke out from behind a gas stove, which the owners of the house used as a heater.

The prosecutor's office opened criminal proceedings under Article 2 Article 270 (Violation of fire or man-made safety requirements established by law, if it entailed death of people, property damage on an especially large scale or other grave consequences) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

The police urged Ukrainians to observe fire safety rules, to take care of themselves and your family.

Leave a Reply