They wanted to tarnish Kobzar's birthday, – KMVA about the night missile attack
Russian occupiers have a sick desire to attack Ukrainians on memorial days. The enemy could deliberately carry out a massive attack on March 9 – Taras Shevchenko's birthday.
This was stated by Mikhail Shamanov – a representative of the Kyiv city military administration. on the air of the telethon.
Today is Kobzar's birthday. The Russians have some sick desire to attack the Ukrainians on important dates for us. Perhaps this is somehow timed, perhaps not, – suggested Shamanov.
According to him, in this way the Russians are trying to tarnish Kobzar's birthday. He noted that the air raid in Kyiv lasted about 7 hours. During this time, the Russians have released almost all types of their air weapons: from shaheeds to almost all types of cruise missiles.
“Thanks to the work of the Air Defense Forces, attacks by cruise missiles were prevented, but unfortunately, one Kinzhal-type missile, which we cannot intercept, hit an infrastructure facility in the Goloseevsky district,” the speaker said.
By the way, on the birthday of Kobzar, Ukrainian defenders sent 24 video channels, where the captive quotes the poem “Catherine” by Taras Shevchenko.
The main thing about the consequences of the massive attack on March 9
- In Kyiv, during a large-scale air raid, explosions thundered in several areas.
- Mayor Vitali Klitschko said that as a result of rocket attacks in the capital, an energy infrastructure facility was damaged. Because of this, there are interruptions in heat supply, some of the people of Kiev are left without heating. All services are working to eliminate the consequences of an enemy missile hit.
- In the Lvov region, as a result of an attack by Russians, five people were killed.
- In the Dnepropetrovsk region, he also died and was wounded. The enemy inflicted about 15 blows on Kharkov. As a result, the inhabitants were left without electricity.
- In the Odessa region, hitting an energy infrastructure facility.