On January 18, a helicopter with the leadership of the Ministry of Internal Affairs on board crashed in Brovary. The first results of the investigation of the disaster may appear at the end of next week
This was announced on the air of the national telethon by the representative of the president in the Verkhovna Rada, a member of the parliamentary committee on national security Fyodor Venislavsky, Channel 24< /strong>.
When the first results of the investigation will be available
According to Venislavsky, the investigation into the plane crash in Brovary is currently ongoing.
There is still an investigation going on. According to the SBU, several main factors are considered, so it is too early to talk about the reasons. I think that in the near future, perhaps even one of these days, we will get a more or less clear picture of what happened. – said the presidential representative in the Verkhovna Rada.
He hopes that the first results will be approximately by the end of next week.
Pay attention! Everything that is known about the helicopter crash in Brovary, read the article on Channel 24.
The tragedy in Brovary on January 18: in brief
- On the morning of January 18, terrible news stirred up Ukraine – a helicopter of the State Emergency Service crashed in Brovary. The tragedy occurred near a kindergarten where 73 children were at the time of the crash.
- The helicopter flew on a business trip to one of the front-line regions of Ukraine. The leadership of the Ministry of Internal Affairs often visited the front line to see the situation with their own eyes and inspect the provision of the units of the Ministry of Internal Affairs located there.
- According to the press secretary of the National Police Maryana Reva, now we can say in the affirmative about 14 dead. Among the victims of the crash was one child, a girl born in 2017.
- The government has set up a special task force to investigate the tragedy. It included the acting head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the head of the State Emergency Service and representatives of other ministries.
- Speaker of the Air Force of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Yuriy Ignat said that the investigation could take a long time. According to him, this practice exists not only in Ukraine, but throughout the world, since virtually every detail of the helicopter needs to be assembled.