Russian occupiers became more active in the Zaporozhye direction and, in their usual manner, began to declare success. But the real state of affairs was shown in the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine published a video of the so-called “offensive” of the Russian invaders in the Zaporozhye direction. The footage shows how the Defense Forces are destroying the invaders.
The Armed Forces of Ukraine have shown how they are destroying the invaders in Zaporozhye
It is reported that thanks to the coordinated actions of the Ukrainian military 5 infantry fighting vehicles, an enemy tank and about 30 invaders were destroyed.
While Russian propagandists in their sick imagination “capture” the settlements of the Zaporozhye region, the Territory Defense Forces calmly and confidently destroy enemy equipment and manpower, occupying hostile positions. – the message says.
UAF showed how the Defense Forces destroy the invaders in Zaporozhye: video
What is known about the Russian offensive in Zaporozhye
- Yevgeny Yerin, head of the joint press center of the Defense Forces of the Taurida direction, informed that Russians sometimes attack in the South in small reconnaissance groups of 10 people.
- However, it is impossible to exclude the aggravation of the situation in the Zaporozhye region, because the occupiers are increasing supplies from Crimea.
- Yerin also reported that the Russians have increased their activity near Vasilyevka, Orekhov, Malinovka in the Zaporozhye region. The defenders are repulsing the attacks of the invaders.
- The head of the Zaporizhia Regional Military Administration Alexander Starukh confirmed that the Russians are trying to attack Zaporizhia, but not on the declared scale. In addition, Starukh stressed that the Russians would not seize new territories.
- Ukraine is ready for a possible new offensive from Russia. In Zaporozhye, local authorities assure that there is no need to worry.
- At the same time, the invaders have increased shelling of the Zaporozhye region. Over the past 24 hours, more than 15 settlements have been hit by artillery fire in the Zaporozhye direction.
- In particular, these are Vremovka, Malinovka, Huliaipole, Volshebnoe, Malaya Tokmachka, Orekhov, Novodanilovka, Kamenskoe, Zelenaya Roshcha and Novoselka on Zaporozhye