Unguided rockets and mortars: the enemy again fired at the border areas of Sumy and Chernihiv regions
The enemy shells the border areas/Illustrative photo
On the evening of May 10, the occupiers once again fired at the border areas of the Sumy and Chernihiv regions. In particular, the enemy used rockets and mortars.
The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine reported about the next shelling in the Sumy and Chernihiv regions.
According to them, on the evening of May 10, Russian planes launched unguided missiles twice at the border areas Sumy region.
Also, twice fired from mortars the territory of Chernihiv region from the Russian village of Novi Yurkovichi.
By the way, at the end of April, the State Border Service introduced additional restrictions in the border areas. Residents of the Sumy and Chernihiv regions were forbidden to approach the border closer than 1 kilometer during the day and 20 kilometers at night.
- The Armed Forces of Ukraine liberated the Sumy and Chernihiv regions from enemy troops, but Russian infidels intensified shelling of these regions.
- In particular, on May 10, the Belopol community of the Sumy region was under attack. She was fired from multiple launch rocket systems located on the territory of Russia. Fortunately, there are no dead, but the damage is being clarified.
- On the evening of May 9, the enemy fired at the Novoslobodskaya and Vorozhbyanskaya communities in the Sumy region. In the morning there were also “arrivals” in the Khotyn community. There were no losses or casualties. And on May 8, the Russian invaders launched a missile strike in the Shostka region.
- The other day, infidels fired from mortars at one of the settlements of the Gorodnyansky region of the Chernihiv region. There were no casualties.
- Earlier, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine warned that enemy troops could commit provocations in the border areas. Subsequently, they want to accuse them of committing the Ukrainian military.
By the way, during May 10, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled 4 enemy attacks in the East. The military managed to destroy 260 infidels and more than 20 pieces of equipment, among them tanks, armored personnel carriers, self-propelled guns, ATTs and others.