US Intelligence Doesn't Believe Changing Public Opinion in Russia Will Affect Putin
Vladimir Putin/Getty Images
< strong _ngcontent-sc87="">Any change in Russian public opinion about the war in Ukraine will not force Russian President Vladimir Putin to stop fighting. The relevant data was announced by American intelligence.
According to many strategists, the war was a disaster for the Russian army. According to US intelligence, this could lead to the removal of Vladimir Putin from power. At least in the short term.
According to sources, the Russian president is involved in the day-to-day management of the war. In the middle of all, he is also directly involved in the decision-making.
It is obvious that he makes the decision. He does not seem to rely much even on experts in the government or cabinet. – said a senior NATO official.
“That's why it's a bit hard to imagine that public opinion influences him so much,” American experts emphasize.
It is noted that Russian public opinion about the war remains high, despite the heavy losses of Russian troops. In addition, it is important to understand that most Russians do not fully grasp the reality of the war due to the deeply repressive media environment in Russia.
Latest news related to Vladimir Putin
- Kremlin dictator Vladimir Putin does not have access to adequate information about the war in Ukraine. That's the only reason he still doesn't want to go into personal negotiations with our president. This opinion was voiced by Advisor to the Head of the Office of the President Mikhail Podoliak.
- Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki addressed the entire civilized world and called on the allies to dissociate themselves from Putin and isolate the Russian totalitarian regime.
- If Putin really accepts decisions at the level of brigadier generals, this will only accelerate the collapse of the occupying army in Ukraine. Russian human rights activist Mark Feygin spoke about this.
- The military-political command of Russia is trying in a panic to gather and send as many people as possible to the front. At the same time, the quality of such personnel is not at all concerned about the possibility of providing them with ammunition and armored vehicles.
- British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said that London is open to the idea of an international criminal tribunal against Vladimir Putin and other Russian leaders for a full-scale war in Ukraine.