We do everything to save people in Mariupol, – Zelensky held a meeting with the power bloc
Zelensky held a meeting with the security bloc/Office of the President
On April 15, Volodymyr Zelensky met with all the leaders of the power bloc of the state. The main topic was Mariupol.
The president announced this in his video message to the Ukrainian people, Channel 24 writes.
Zelensky's meeting with the security forces
Vladimir Zelensky held an important meeting with the security forces, which was attended by:
- Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- Chief of the General Staff;
- Head of the Main Directorate of Intelligence;
- Commander of the National Guard;
- Minister of the Interior;
- Head of the Security Service of Ukraine;
- head of the Office of the President;
- secretary of the National Security and Defense Council;
- head of negotiating delegation.
Home the theme is Mariupol. Details cannot be made public at this time. But we are doing everything to save our people,” Volodymyr Zelenskyy said.
He also added that normal life is currently being restored in those regions and districts from which the invaders were expelled. The amount of work is really colossal.
918 settlements of various sizes have already been de-occupied. Demining continues, the resumption of the supply of electricity, water and gas. The work of the police, post office, state and local authorities is being resumed.
Vladimir Zelensky's message: watch the video