We fell asleep with a cigarette butt: a large-scale fire broke out in Melitopol near the base of the occupiers
The Russian occupiers probably once again received “cotton”. This time – to the enemy base in the temporarily occupied Melitopol.
A large-scale fire was recorded in the city. However, there were no explosions.
Large-scale fire near the invaders in Melitopol
According to Mayor Ivan Fyodorov, since the morning of February 1, residents of temporarily occupied Melitopol have been watching massive fire. Thick smoke was recorded in the lower part of the city behind the central market in the area of the Refma plant captured by the invaders – they placed their military base there. fell asleep with a cigarette butt and got burned, – said the mayor.
Now all the details are being clarified.
Dense smoke was observed in Melitopol/photo Ivan Fedorov
What is the situation in Melitopol: the latest news
- Near the temporarily occupied Melitopol, another bridge is finally “tired”. The occupiers used it to supply weapons and equipment to the front.
- Recently, Ivan Fedorov said that the Russians identified the occupied city of Melitopol as their logistic and administrative base in the South of Ukraine.
- In the temporarily occupied Melitopol region, the enemy trying to make his own rules. In addition, the Russians are building fortifications in the city center.
- Russian invaders continue to terrorize the civilian population in the occupied territories. Recently, the Russians killed a woman and her two sons.
- In Melitopol, near the house where collaborator Nikolai Volyk lives, on December 6, 2022, an explosion was heard.