We have more powerful tasks – Danilov on the murder of Dugin
The Russian FSB quickly found the “culprit” of the murder of Daria Dugina – of course, a Ukrainian. True, even though her father is Putin's main ideologue, she is too small a target for Ukraine.
Ukraine from the murder of Daria Dugina is neither cold nor hot. Oleksiy Danilov, Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council, stated this on Channel 24.
Ukraine has other methods
The Secretary of the National Security Council is convinced that the high-profile murder was arranged by the Russian FSB, to blame Ukraine for this.
We don't work like that. We have more powerful tasks that our guys are doing. We have nothing to do with the murder of this lady – this is the work of the Russian special services, – assured Alexei Danilov.
According to him, the FSB is already starting to remove those people who criticize. They say that Daria and Alexander Dugin were dissatisfied with the pace of the “special operation” – they wanted instant success.
“There are internal processes in the Russian Federation – this is a separate branch with its own view of the processes that should take place. I emphasize once again that our special services have nothing to do with this,” the NSDC Secretary summed up.
Alexey Danilov about the murder of Dughina, the war with Russia and Crimea – watch the video
The murder of Darya Dughina: in short
- The event took place late in the evening on August 20th. Daria Dugina was returning from a hate forum for Ukraine organized by her father. At that moment, her car suddenly exploded.
- Together with her, her father, the main ideologist of Vladimir Putin, Alexander Dugin, was supposed to go with her from the party of Russian evil spirits. However, at the last moment he was persuaded to get into another car.
- Russian propagandists immediately began to blame Ukraine. They say that the murder of Dugin, which no one in our country knew about until yesterday, was organized by our special services.
- Already a day after the explosion, the Russian FSB also declared success in the case. As expected, a Ukrainian woman, an unknown Natalia Vovk, was blamed for everything, who then left for Estonia with her 12-year-old daughter.
- Commenting on the accusations, Mikhail Podolyak, adviser to the head of the OPU, expressed surprise that Yarosh’s business card was not found at the explosion site or an Estonian visa.