Weapons that will strengthen Ukraine are among the topics: a meeting of the Headquarters of the Commander-in-Chief was held
On September 16, President Volodymyr Zelensky held a regular meeting of the Headquarters of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief. In particular, they discussed the supply of weapons necessary for Ukraine.
Zelensky spoke about this during his evening address, channel 24 reports. The meeting was attended by key leaders of the defense and security sector, as well as representatives of the central government, ensuring the implementation of the defense plan.
Zelensky held a regular meeting of the Headquarters
The President said that on September 16, another meeting of the Headquarters of the Supreme Commander-in-Chief was held.
The commanders of the operational areas reported on the situation on the front line. In addition to understandable questions and decisions, we also touched upon the topic of advanced weapons, which has significantly strengthened our army,” Zelensky added.
According to the Office of the President, the meeting was attended by:
- Minister Defense Oleksiy Reznikov,
- Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valeriy Zaluzhny,
- Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Serhiy Shaptala,
- Commander of the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Viktor Khorenko,
- Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Oleksiy Danilov,
- Minister of Internal Affairs Denys Monastyrsky,
- Interim Acting Head of the Security Service of Ukraine Vasily Malyuk,
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Dmitry Kuleba,
- Minister of Infrastructure Oleksandr Kubrakov,
- Head of the Office of the President Andriy Yermak.
In addition, the following joined the Stavka meeting via video link:< /p>
- Oleksandr Syrsky, Commander of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,
- Serhiy Litvinov, Commander of the “West” Operational Command
- Andriy, Commander of the “South” Operational Command Kovalchuk.
In the course of the Headquarters, we considered the next steps to liberate the territories of Ukraine temporarily occupied by Russians and made the necessary decisions. Separately, we discussed the logistics of the defense forces, and also updated the list of weapons necessary to continue the de-occupation.