Winter will be hot, – “Azov” as part of the Armed Forces of Ukraine goes to Bakhmut
The Bakhmut direction remains the hot spot of the front. To reinforce Ukrainian positions, soldiers of the Azov SOF unit are going to Bakhmut.
Now this unit has been officially renamed the Third Separate Assault Brigade as part of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The battle path of the brigade will begin again very soon.
Many surprises are being prepared for the infidels
According to the leader of the Azov movement Andrei Beletsky, the decisive battle in this war – is still ahead and requires new scales.
This means that the Russian conscripts, convicts, Wagners, Solovyovs and military commissars will have something to write fables and legends about. We are preparing many surprises for them. The winter will definitely be hot,” Beletsky emphasized.
The Ukrainian military command places new responsibility on the Azov soldiers.
Azov will fight near Bakhmut: watch the video
Situation in Bakhmut: latest news
- The speaker of the Eastern Group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Sergey Cherevaty, answering the question whether there is a threat that the Russians will go to Bakhmut from 2 sides, noted that capturing the city is the sacred goal of the enemy. According to the speaker, the enemy has been trying to capture Bakhmut for a long time. These attempts have been going on for more than six months.
- Deputy Defense Minister Anna Malyar, the occupiers are throwing a significant amount of personnel, weapons and military equipment into battle. They are trying to break through the defenses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and are suffering crazy losses, but they do not give up their plans.
- The other day, Volodymyr Zelensky stated that now the occupiers are already increasing pressure on Bakhmut, Ugledar and other directions.
- In turn, the speaker of the General Staff Andrey Kovalev said that the situation in Bakhmut is under control. Kovalev added that there was no question of leaving Bakhmut. It is strange when they say that the Armed Forces of Ukraine must come from somewhere. Because the task of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is to protect Ukraine, to fight for Ukrainian territory. Bakhmut is a fortress. It does not fall, because the Armed Forces of Ukraine do not come out of there.
- In addition, the Armed Forces of Ukraine stressed that the enemy is suffering enormous losses near Bakhmut. Everything there is literally littered with the bodies of infidels.